MayE's Profile

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My name is Ooi May E. I am 21 years old in year 2009. I was borned and raised in the state of Kuala Lumpur. My lovely family consists of four members, there are my dad, mum, brother and me. I am passionate about the things that interest me, such as food, shopping and some indoor activities.

I'm studying in UTAR which is located in Bandar Sg. Long campus and currently pursuing Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting. At this moment my goal is to graduate from UTAR and I'm trying to do my best to study hard and to achieve good grades in my studies.

Surfing net is one of my daily routine because internet is a good searching tools. During studies period I will visit google.com to get more information for some guidance on my assignment. This is because it is easy to use, once u put in any of those words you want to find, a ton of information will be ready for you. I also use it to search for maps during trips. The website that I visited most is Facebook to get new updates from my friends and also enjoying some of the mini games. Once in a while, I will log on to WBLE and UTAR website for more detail on my entire course.

This is the first time I am writing blog and this is a good opportunity for me to write blog about E-commerce. Our blog url is www.ultra-thiam.blogspot.com feel free to visit our blog frequently so that you will catch more information about E-Commerce. Hope that it will reflect in your daily life style.

3 comments:

Thiam, May E and Arthur said...

dun always indoor lar...play zhi bi at house no good healthy...hehe...must do some outdoor activities lar...

phaikyin@snowyin said...

hihi~
still remember me? ur foundation's class rep...
i wonder whether u all can provide me some info on the online selling & purchasing because I am engage in such activities recently...
Looking forward to see more updates from your blog~

Thiam, May E and Arthur said...

hihi...phaik yin jieeee~~~~