Thiam's Profile

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hello to everyone! I'm Yee Seng Thiam from BAC group 9 and currently proceeding degree in accounting in year 3 semester 1. My hometown is at Rawang where it is located in Selangor. My family consist of 4 members who include father, mother, brother and me. I am the eldest son in my family.

I like to sport during my leisure time. The sport i like most is basketball. I usually invite my friend to play basketball in balakong during evening. I enjoy playing basketball because it helps to reduce stress and it is challenging especially when playing with different players.

Besides that, I also like to watch drama such as Hong Kong drama in Astro on demands in house to pass my leisure time. I like to watch drama when I felt boring because it is easy to pass the boring time. On the other hand, I also like to catch up the latest entertainment news by reading newspaper and surfing internet.

I like to surf Google and Yahoo websites when I want to find some information for my assignment because those websites have powerful search engine which provide many resources and information. Besides that, I also like to visit Facebook and Friendster. Through these websites I can easily gather the latest updates from friends, share photos with them and keep in touch with them. In addition, I also like to download the latest songs and latest movies from hdzone.org because the quality of the media in that website is nice and always being updated.

This is a good opportunity for us to enhance our e-commerce knowledge and share the e-commerce information with you all by opening this blog. If u have any comments about our blog, please don't hesitate to leave any comments. Thanks for your visiting.

3 comments:

Thiam, May E and Arthur said...

wher is ur standard 1 blog???

Thiam, May E and Arthur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thiam, May E and Arthur said...

now post already lor